PV Drilling announces contract for the drilling rig "PV Drilling I"

Thảo luận trong 'Câu lạc bộ Tiếng Anh' bắt đầu bởi Oil Gas Vietnam, 31/8/17.

  1. Oil Gas Vietnam
    Offline

    Oil Gas Vietnam Administrator Thành viên BQT

    Bài viết:
    8,450
    Đã được thích:
    115
    Điểm thành tích:
    63
    Giới tính:
    Nam
    Nơi ở:
    Bà Rịa - Vũng Tàu
    HO CHI MINH CITY, 31 AUGUST, 2017, PETROVIETNAM DRILLING & WELL SERVICE CORPORATION (HOSE: PVD) (“PV Drilling”) announced that PV Drilling has entered into a contract on 21st August, 2017 for provision of the jack-up rig “PV DRILLING I” for KRISENERGY (GULF OF THAILAND) LTD.

    The Contract will be performed in Block G10/48 in the Gulf of Thailand and remain in effect for the duration required to complete the six (06) firm wells and two (02) optional wells, worth approximately US$6 million. PV DRILLING I will be mobilized and commence operations in early October 2017.

    [​IMG]
    KRISENERGY (GULF OF THAILAND) LTD, a wholly owned subsidiary of KrisEnergy Limited, has 89% working interest and operatorship of G10/48 and Palang Sophon Offshore holds the remaining 11%.

    PV DRILLING I successfully completed a contract in Myanmar for Total E&P Myanmar in April 2017 and this new contract in Thailand marks the second country penetrated by PV Drilling I, in line with PV Drilling’s business strategy to expand its drilling rig services into international markets.

    pvdrilling.com.vn
     

Chia sẻ trang này